Congratulations on getting your property under contract!
Going forward, you have two options:
1. You can keep us around for inspections, financing, survey, title, and closing.
2. Or, you can handle all of these hurdles on your own.
Why keep us around?
- Higher success rate: 20% of all real estate contracts either fall apart or experience significant delays. Our success rate is much higher because we anticipate problems and either avoid them or minimize their impact on you.
- Protect your money: 17% of all contracts do not close at the same price as they start. Inspections, low appraisals, and title issues often erode your net proceeds. After thousands of transactions, we know how to negotiate these issues. Our negotiating technics save you money, so you keep more of your original bottom line. This benefit alone typically gets you a 3x-10x return on your investment.
- Peace of mind: Whatever the problem, we’ve seen it. We answer all your questions, handle your paperwork, and give you advice based on two decades and thousands of transactions worth of experience. We advise – you decide – then we make it happen.
- Fewer headaches: Since we know the pitfalls and can handle whatever issues show up, we’ve got you covered. Consider this your insurance policy against undue stress and anxiety.
The bottom line is that sellers who let us manage their transactions are more likely to close and close on time, with more money and fewer headaches. Upgrade to our “Contract to Close” package for a low flat fee. You can pay us at closing or get a significant pre-pay discount – it’s your choice.
Regardless of your choice, it has been an absolute pleasure knowing that we could play a small part in getting you from “For Sale” to “Under Contract.” Let us know how you’d like to proceed, and we will be in touch with the next step instructions. As always, let me know if you have any questions.
We will be in touch with your next step instructions shortly after we receive this form.